Life at a United World College in India

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The view from your tent

I have been cooped up in little Victoria for a while now, living in my room and busy with all sorts of things that range from seeing friends for the last time and packing up my room into boxes. All of this is extremely exciting but also scary ... and I'm left wishing I was on a mountain somewhere, or on a beach. 

I found a website today called The View From The Tent Door where people submit their stunning pictures of them camping. 

Some favourites:
 #bdayer #family #gathering #desert #tent #sun #7arr by © ÐФм ¤ ÐФм ▪MALE▪  on Flickr.Laguna 69 campsite by tik_tok on Flickr.

I am hoping all the more that I can go to the Himalayas in October for Project Week! I miss this. 
I can't believe I have the chance to go hiking in the Himalayas for a school project. UWC, I LOVE YOU. 


No comments:

Post a Comment